Sunday, October 28, 2012

Two More Hospice Entries

I am going a bit slower with the crocheting.  But I haven't stopped completely.

Here are the two most recent pieces I've finished.

Brown Lap Robe



This is a rose trellis. (Pun intended)

I have a pregnant coworker and neighbor, so I will also be working on two baby blankets.  And I have not finished using up either ideas or yarn.

I'm signed up to participate in National Novel Writing Month starting on Thursday, so I don't know if that will slow down my crochet progress or not.  My basic plot so far as I know it is that a creative, but self-absorbed youth who wants to make a pile of money for his own use ends up transported back to the time of his great-grandfather whom he resembles.  He does, in fact, find an excellent way to make large amounts of money, but when faced with the desperation of the Great Depression, he must make choices as to what he might be able to do with his fortune.

Sound like a plot?

Thanks for visiting with me.

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment