Thursday, April 4, 2013

Finished with Prayer Shawls - for Now

Here are those last few lap robes for hospice.  We had about three extra weeks and I couldn't resist cranking out a few more before they went to hospice.

33 and 34


I made another after these two and didn't take the picture. Les said 34 was the number for endurance, but 35 was the number for hope. I had to make that last one.

A couple of ladies and I volunteered to lay out all of the blankets for the Sunday service. We had over 350 to lay out on the stage, the piano...everywhere except the where pastor walks and the musicians stand. We hung some "from the ceiling" sort of. Here are the pictures of that.

One of our ladies made over 200 no-sew, tie-the-knots baby blankets by herself. Wow!

Next - big-girl and big-boy afghans for my great-niece and -nephew.

Thanks for visiting with me.

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment