Thursday, April 10, 2014

Recent Projects


 
All given away.
 
The hats went to my coworker who shaved her head for St. Baldrick's Children's Hospital.
 
I'm on my last crochet project before I hang up my hooks for a while. Now that I have the capacity and ability to upload my books to Kindle Digital Publishing, I'm trying to spend more time on my writings. I've written (or nearly finished) many manuscripts that ache to be put out in public. I finished and published two last week while I was on vacation. I would have finished more except the local hideous cold that's going around laid me out for most of the week. It's a wonder I got anything done.
 
Anyway, I'm back on the trail - a pun tied to my most recent effort - "When I Was Your Age...": How Things Change - hoping to finish at least one more this weekend.
 
 
Here's the link to my Amazon author page: https://www.amazon.com/author/kathilinz
 
Thanks for visiting with me,
 
Kathi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment