Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mowing

Today Les put a new filter and spark plug into the lawn mower and I tackled the back yard.  We didn't finish any too soon because the clouds built up and we have a gentle thunderstorm grumbling overhead right now. 

My point is that the season is running about two weeks early. 

By my own observation, I see that the summer follows the winter.  Now before you say "Duh!!", what I mean is that if the winter is warm, the summer will be hot.  If the winter is wet, the summer will be too.  And so on.  I use August fogs to predict the winter and the winter to predict the summer.

I'm predicting a hot, wet summer this year.  I've been saying that since January.  So far, my prediction is being borne out.  We'll see as the months pass.

Thanks for visiting with me.

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment