Friday, May 3, 2013

Inkle Weaving

Now that crochet season is past, I'm mostly trying to keep up with the yard. But in between mowings and weedings, I'm making some bands and sashes on the inkle loom my brother made for me.

Here are a couple of pictures to illustrate:



I haven't figured out how to do the fancy patterns yet, but even the simple ones have an infinity variety of color variations.

I'll post pictures of some of my recent work in my next blog post. I'm thinking of selling some of them at the 4th Saturday Farmers' Market when crafters are welcome to set up a table.

Thanks for visiting with me,

Kathi

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. And your brother made a beautiful loom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His craft is wood and he's very good at it. I'll pass along your compliment. Thank you.

      Delete