Thursday, May 30, 2013

Selling My Crafts

I'm about to start selling my weaving, crocheting, and crochet patterns on etsy.com. I've started setting up my "store" but haven't listed anything yet. Hopefully, I'll do the photographing and posting in the next couple of days. At the moment, I have 53 inkle woven bands ready to sell. I'm trying to figure out the best way to photograph my work so people will want to buy it.

When I start posting my handiwork, I'll post the web address for you to see what I've been up to lately. I'm allowed to change the name of the store until I start listing items. I think I've changed it 4 times so far. At the moment, I'm calling it AvidYarnArtist. For now, here is a picture of one of the bands.




Thanks for visiting with me.

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment