Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Oktoberfest and John

Oktoberfest and my brother come at the same time every year. We walk for miles and eat sirloin tips with garlic mashed potatoes and kettle corn.

This year I walked to work on Monday morning. That morning, the library was at the corner of Second and Walnut. By lunchtime, I was working at Zweite und Walnuss Strassen.



John and Abby have this love/hate thing going on. Abby was abused as a puppy - apparently by a tall smoking man. When we got her, she had the remnants of a cigarette burn under her chin.

Anyway, she is getting better about having John visit, but she still barks like a mad thing when he first arrives. It doesn't take long, however, before we can take pictures like this. (Note that he comes down to her level.)


She goes to the window and looks for him when I say his name, so I know she doesn't really dislike him. It's good when things go right like that. lol

Thanks for visiting with me,

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment