Monday, December 16, 2019

2019 Christmas Letter


To those whom I love:
Les started the year with a new job. He likes it much better than his previous position. He is also the worship leader at a church that would have no music without him. He gets to preach there on a regular basis and enjoys that very much. He helps with GriefShare and a local recovery program.
I’m still at the library. It keeps my brain active trying to keep up with all the technology, and answering the patrons’ questions feeds my teacher soul.
John graciously came to babysit my dogs while I went to Florida in July for my mother-in-law’s 95th birthday celebration. We had a wonderful time and ate our way through numerous restaurants in Sarasota and on Siesta Key. I got to meet the pastor whom I had only seen online before that trip.



         
John also came to visit for Oktoberfest. We walked many miles and had a grand visit. It turns out that both of us bought each other the same t-shirt, except in different colors. He offered to stay an extra day so Les and I could go north for a brief visit with my mother.



       
Angela visited over Thanksgiving and we celebrated Christmas with her the same day. She is planning to marry Cody Lamberg, but hasn’t set a date as yet.
May your holidays be full of joy and God’s best blessings.

Thanks for visiting with me, Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment