Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Other Blog

I haven't been successful at getting all of my stories published - and I've written a lot!  I admit that they aren't all gems, but some of them are more worthy than others.

Several times I participated in National Novel Writing Month - or NaNoWriMo - putting 50,000 words into Word during November.  Two of those times, I wrote stories that I was really pleased with.  One was a young adult book called Marc's Rebellion and the other is about a young woman called Time Walker.  Chapter by chapter, I am posting these two stories on my other blog http://kathisbooks.blogspot.com/.  I'm up to chapter 11 of Marc's Rebellion (should be on chapter 12, but I missed posting it yesterday.)

I thought I would check the statistics for that blog to see if anyone was reading my story or if this was only serving the purpose of taking up more space.  To my amazement, I found that someone in Russia is following my story!  I'm sorry that they were disappointed yesterday when I forgot to post a chapter.  I'll try to be more faithful from now on.

Thanks for visiting with me.

Kathi 

No comments:

Post a Comment