Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Under the Weather

I saw the news reports from New Hampshire this morning talking about the primary results.  The reporter was in Manchester in the middle of JANUARY, and there was no snow on the ground.  Perhaps we in southern Indiana will have more snow than New Hampshire as of tomorrow evening.

Is this where I say, "THAT'S RIDICULOUS!!!"?

In a couple of days, this will be how it will be:

Abby will sniff the area where Buddy rolled in the snow.


And Buddy will be off exploring smells in the snow


The biggest difference will be that there will be more snow than this by Friday afternoon.

As a side note, I am also under the weather.  I faithfully got my flu shot this year, and had flu symptoms for ten days and am on my second round of the cold that's going around.  I'm more than done with  the germs this year.  I would love it if the weather would freeze solid and stay that way for a couple of months.  Maybe some of this would die off if the weather didn't bounce around all the time.

Thanks for visiting with me.

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment