Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Grandma Lena's Influence

I've noticed that my Grandma Lena had a mighty influence on her descendants in many ways.  Food equals love is one of the most noticeable, but there is another powerful resemblance.

No matter who marries into the family, it seems as if Grandma Lena's face is stamped all over her children and on down - at least in their early years.  Eventually we all grow to resemble other family members in some way or other.  Lori now leans towards her Aunt Esther (her mother's side of the family) in profile. 


Grandma Lena - and me at 21


Daddy and his girls at Mount Rushmore.  Lori was 12. 


Kathi looking like Trinity (1955?)

This is our heritage.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love what we've been given.

Thanks for visiting with me.

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment