Friday, February 8, 2013

The Last Two Shawls for This Season

I finished shawl number 29.  I started on a lap robe to make it an even 30.  Then God told me that Sharon should get the purple shawl before she goes to surgery on Monday.

So I crammed in the rest of the lap robe and turned it in as number 29.

As I was chatting with the church secretary, she mentioned that she would like a black and white afghan because her office is basically unheated except for a space heater.  Seems like that's a little short-sighted of the builder, but I wasn't part of the planning committee on that issue - or any other part of the building for that matter.

Anyway, here are the last two pieces for hospice this season.




Only 13 rows left to go on the granny ripple.



Thanks for visiting with me,

Kathi Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment