Friday, December 19, 2014

Hanging Red Shirts Outside

I usually put all of my laundry in one big load at the laundromat. Therefore, it is NOT a good idea for me to include red shirts. I always wash those by hand and let them drip outside. In really cold weather, either they don't get washed right away or I have to wash them one at a time and hang them in the shower.

A couple of days ago, I washed three shirts. The sun was shining - at the time - and I figured I could get away with my usual practice.

I went out in a couple of hours to see if the shirts had stopped dripping enough to bring them inside to finish drying.

Well, they had, in fact, stopped dripping. Here's why:


I guess it was a little too cold to hang them out. LOL

Thanks for visiting with me,

Kathi Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment