Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Waffle Scarf

Vacation Day 3

Yesterday I bought a little extra yarn and finished this waffle stitch scarf.  I do not yet know it's final destination.  I just wanted to try out this stitch.  I suppose that I could do a lot of different patterns as small blocks and then sew them together as a sampler afghan.  But I think if I make them all into something useful like this scarf, possibly someone somewhere will benefit.

Waffle stitch was fun and easy.  I have a few more patterns I'd like to try. 

The end of my online class is in sight.  Another month, I think.  My major projects are finished and I only have to keep up with week-to-week assignments.  Then we shall see what crochet I can do.  I also plan to do some more writing of children's books.  Do you think I can get at least one more published?

Thanks for visiting with me.

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment