Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012

I went on Facebook on Christmas in order to post a happy birthday message to Jesus.  I very nearly finished the post with "Next year in New Jerusalem". 

When I look at the news, I see new leadership in certain east Asian countries and many of the Middle Eastern countries.  Should the Muslim radicals have their way, there will be another attack on Israel.  And then what?  Joel 3 says that the Lord will defend His people.  Amos 9 finishes with "'I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them,' says the Lord your God."

I get goosebumps matching up Biblical prophecy and the daily news. 

When the fig tree is used in the Bible, it mostly stands for the nation of Israel.  Jesus said (Luke 21) that this generation, the one that sees the sign of the fig tree, shall not pass away until all these things take place.  The generation that saw the replanting of Israel began in 1948. 

So I do what it says to do in Luke 21:31, as I see these things happening, I look up, for my Redemption draws near. 

I can't wait!!

Thanks for visiting with me.

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment