Sunday, December 11, 2011

Finished!!! - Well, Almost

Today I took the final exam for the library class that I've been working on since August.  The teacher allowed three hours for this test.  I've always been good at tests and I planned to knock off this one in an hour or so.  It ended up that I was only a few minutes short of the three hour limit and terrified that I might not finish in time.  I may not have gotten an A, but I'm sure that I passed which, for this class, is all that matters.  I need to pass.

Tomorrow is a trip to the dentist and, on Wednesday, I start another online class.  This one will be easier and more fun.  God willing, it will also be profitable.

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo.... good for you! BUT... starting ANOTHER ONE SOOO SOON! Yikes, you are a brave girl! :) It is fun to learn and be in that learning, get those brain juices flowing atmosphere! Have fun!
    Blessings, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melanie,
    The next one will be a lot more fun - writing! Love it!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family. I wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete