Sunday, August 14, 2011

Joke

I got this joke from one of my aunts.  I'm not telling which one, because a couple of my cousins and one of my sisters might not think it's as funny as I do.

"I was eating lunch on the 20th of February with my 7-year-old granddaughter and I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?"
She said "It's President's Day!"
She is a smart kid.
I asked "What does President's Day mean?" I was waiting for something about Washington or Lincoln . . . etc.
She replied, "President's Day is when President Obama steps out of the White House, and if he sees his shadow we have one more year of unemployment."
You know . . . it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose . . . . . ."

Laughter is good medicine.

Thanks for visiting with me.

Kathi

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! Ha! That is funny! By the way, I got your package in the mail with all those piano book in it! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta admit it... that was FUNNY!! :) My kids will LOVE this one too! Thanks for sharing and I hope your relatives will find the humor in it too! (PS... Glad I had swallowed my tea before reading!) :)
    Blessings, Melanie

    ReplyDelete