Friday, September 30, 2011

Cold Fronts

This week, we have had two cold fronts come through.  In both cases, the clouds at the front of the front looked unusual to me - and I've seen a lot of cold fronts in my day.

Here are a couple of photos from Sunday's cold front:





The flying object in the third picture is not unidentified.  Les was throwing a ball for Buddy to fetch.

Here are a couple of pictures of the front we drove under going home from Kentucky on Thursday:



Farther under the front was a very unsettled area with lowering clouds.  I was glad when we came out the backside of this front.

Perhaps it will frost this weekend.  I had predicted the 4th or 5th of October based on the first thunderstorm in spring.  It will be pretty close.

Thanks for visiting with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment