Saturday, July 30, 2011

A "No List" day

Here's what I do when I don't have a list to guide me. 

Vacuum, fix a window, go to the post office and the library, clean two storage rooms, pull together a pile of stuff for a garage sale, bake two loaves of dog bread and make a pot of dog stew.  I also worked on my current yarn project.

Buddy is terrified that we're moving again because I've been making a big pile of stuff in the dining room.   Abby hates it when something changes.  I've had to sit at the computer every so often during the day so the girl can relax a little.

Just wait until we have the sale and strange people start walking around on our yard.  lol  It's going to be a trip!  But I'm happy because it's going to be good to get the dead weight out of here.  Yes!!!

Thanks for visiting with me.

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment